Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Josephine's Restaurant - Tagaytay City



A lavish perch that offers a perfect lookout of the country’s breathtaking Taal Volcano- Josephine’s restaurant. This is a perfect place that can grant your fine dining wish. Located in Philippines’ second summer capital city, the Josephine’s Restaurant also serves gastronomic delights Tagaytay City is known for, from the famous bulalo to the fried tawilis. Moreover, you can also marvel on its first-class aesthetically designed dining area, enjoy its cool climate and be in love in its urban scenery. It is truly a wonderful place for celebrations, family gatherings and dates.



In my visit there, I can’t get enough of the magnificent view they got of the Taal Volcano from their view deck. Even in a hot afternoon, I still pursued on getting a table in their veranda. The Main Dining area looks classy as well. I also have a planned menu in my itinerary and brought out that plan to the table. I ordered bulalo (beef’s bone marrow) and the famous fried tawilis wherein the fish can only be found in Taal’s lake. The food tasted fine, but not the best tasting bulalo though. Their cuisines are on a reasonable price. You can prepare Php1500 for 5 people.



fried tawilis



bulalo

Opening time:

Weekdays: 9:00am to 10:00pm
Weekends: 7:00am to 11:00pm



For banquet functions and business meeting reservations, contact Lanie Baybay or Izai Santos at (+632) 871.5627 or (+6346)413-1801 or email at josephinetagaytay@pldtdsl.net

ENJOY YOUR TAGAYTAY CITY OF THE PHILIPPINES VISIT!!

Let me know if there are stores or places in Tagaytay City that you suggest tourists to see. Leave a comment or PM me... I really want to hear what your travel experiences are. :)

CONTACT ME

1 comment: