Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Strawberry Farm- Baguio City

Baguio City is known in the Philippines as the focal area where lovely strawberries can be harvested. Thus, it should be part of any visitor's itinerary to try the strawberry picking activity in La Trinidad, Benguet which is 30 minutes away from Baguio.



Undertaking the strawberry picking will add on to the fun experience you will have in your Baguio visit. The price for it varies, but usually it costs twice the regular price of the strawberries. The rate is much higher since a lot of strawberries are wasted once amateurs will be the ones harvesting them. The mark up is usually allotted to the ruined strawberries in the activity. Just prepare around Php 200-300 for it.

Here are my list of MUST DOS when you include this place in your itinerary:

First of all, you MUSSSTT try the strawberry picking activity. Your whole family will definitely love the experience! I tried it myself @ noon time..it was hot in Baguio but the experience is worthwhile... Eating your handpicked strawberry is a heavenly experience. LOL.





Buy more strawberries from the vendors... A box usually costs 70.00. Take more strawberries with you and share it with your friends back home.



IT IS ALSO A MUST that you try the strawberry flavored taho... just ask the mananaho that passes by.



Missed out buying Baguio souvenir items?? Then worry no more, a number of vendors sell a variety of Baguio souvenirs. Take out that name list... hehehe..

ENJOY YOUR STRAWBERRY FARM VISIT!!

Let me know if there are stores or places in Strawberry Farm, Baguio City that you suggest tourists to see. Leave a comment or PM me... I really want to hear what your travel experiences are. :)

CONTACT ME

3 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty lady you are! And I enjoy the places you had been, specially the strawberry farm! hope I can go there with my hubby too.Cagayan de Oro philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the time you allotted to visit my site... :) I did enjoy my Baguio visit too... hope you can come back in my page and read my upcoming articles.. =) Thanks and Godbless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sure read your posts if I still have time. :) check out our dear site too. Sorry for the redundant "you are". haha! My bad. =D

    God bless you too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete