Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wright Park- Baguio City



Tour the breathtaking scenery of tall pine trees. Chill with your family at the end part of the park where you can see the huge triangular pool known as the “Pool of Pines” which is lined with enhancing street lamps. In the end part of the pool is a good vision of the Mansion. Wright Park is a definite place for a walk and long chitchats!


photo: www.cityofpines.com

UNFORTUNATELY, I was not able to capture a picture in here. :(

You can also rent a pony in an agreed hourly cost. A guide will accompany you in your tour.



I never had the chance to ride my own pony that time since my sister was in a hurry. If given enough time, I would really love to select my own pony from their wide array of options that are for rent. They allow renters to bring along the pony up to the Mines View Park. If you don’t want to ride a pony, but want a picture with it, then they also have a booth where you can take a shot of a cute pony. Prepare 10.00 per shot though.

ENJOY YOUR WRIGHT PARK VISIT!!

Let me know if there are stores or places in Wright Park, Baguio City that you suggest tourists to see. Leave a comment or PM me... I really want to hear what your travel experiences are. :)

CONTACT ME

No comments:

Post a Comment