Saturday, December 18, 2010

Malate Gimmick Bars

One of the best ways to experience more Manilenyo lifestyle is to enjoy how they party hard during night till dawn! And one of the best areas where restos, clubs, bars stud is in Malate, Manila. I did not tour all the gimmick havens, but i did enjoy 2 bars where you can surely have a good and fun time also.

First gimmick I had in Manila was spent with my pgh friends. My friend Mike invited me to this bar which stage acoustic artists. He said one of the singers is his friend. Well, his friend did sound really good, just the right place for chitchats and something wholesome. The area is located at the corner of Quirino & Taft Avenues in Manila City.

The place is quite small and dim, the upside is they serve really delicious cuisines. :) Their Pancit Canton with seafood surpassed my standards. We also ordered Buttered Chicken which was really savory. Beers and other liquors are served in this restaurant. Just my two cents, it is not a good place for a family with kids dinner because some people do drink hard in here.

I did not took a single shot on my visit there, so i am sharing this photo which i got from http://www.treklens.com/
The second place i happen to visit is Cowboy Grill located at 431 Remedios St., Malate Manila. This on the other hand is a very huge area which also stage local artists that do not only entertain you but also give you a laughter-filled night. This is such a perfect place for barkada gimmicks.

My friend who will be leaving for Riyadh was the one who treat us in this bar. Most of the food and drinks served here are quite pricey... Most of the drinks are at 100.00 above. Food are a little pricier. What is fun is that you can let the band play your favorite songs...well, it actually depends on how generous you are too. When the songs are on heat, people can actually dance to the beat on the dance floor... So anyone can dance like no one is watching... The sane ones (like me) can spot you.. Who cares anyway?

Here are some of my shots at Cowboy Grill, Malate:











ENJOY YOUR MALATE, PHILIPPINES VISIT!!

Let me know if there are stores or places in Malate that you suggest tourists to see. Leave a comment or PM me... I really want to hear what your travel experiences are. :)

CONTACT ME

No comments:

Post a Comment